weds

Sunday, July 3, 2011
I don't like weddings. Sadly I have to admit that. Its too intimidating for me to eat while standing with hundred faces that I don't know. Well I don't like eating alot; while people enjoy going to wedding for its meals. Two combination that I lack of: people and food. Anyway, I went to friend wedding today, and thank God, I didn't get kronis after it. Recently I'm not thinking a lot about marry.... I wonder why....... Maybe it has something to do with 14 June 2011 finally passedby. Maybe it has something to do with absences; maybe it has something to do with numbness.But overall I feel great. Alhamdulillah. I know by the time I'm married with y soulmate, things will be more beautiful. But I must say for now, my life is excellent and I'm very grateful about it. Alhamdulilah...

0 comments: