18 hours after Trans Studio Bandung

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yup yup:) my newborn nephew, Jizan. He was born 18hours after we came back from transstudio bandung:)))))) lololol, yeah from this, I guess you can imagine how my older sister like.........

She had her pembukaan satu the night before going to transstudio bandung:)) she wanted to have an easy delivery that's why she walked alot. This is her 1st normal delivery, many said it was quite fast for the 1st time exp.

So yes, pardon me for the couple weeks absence since I spent my 1st week going to hospital n so on. My sister also strieving for giving asi, and I feel that I must give her alot of support during the first stage.

I promise to share about the next project when I got used to this changed schedule and habit:)

I hope Jizan will be another utomo's grandchild that will help and caring each other, usefull for ummah, sholeh and love his parents, brothers, and the big family of utomo:)

1 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Alhamdulillah.... May Allah will always bless the new born baby and the whole family. Amin...