Advanced Liar

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
I just found out today. a person that I love, I respect, I trust, was telling me lie from the very beginning. oh my God darling there goes your place. You wont find it in me. I Always thought that you only messed up at the end, never thought that you never true with me from the very beginning. I can forgive you about what happened in the end, but never for the lies from the start. You lost me, darl. For sure, you lost me.
I guess life will grant me another hello then. Coz I just said goodbye to you; I cant believe that I even trusted you to say hello. serigala berbulu domba will eventually be eaten by their own, u know. It called "karma".
wait yours..

2 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Let's by gone be by gone ! (Shakespeare)

Meilina said...

growing up.. up.. up ;)