Pondok Thumbelina

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A quick post before me sleeping. Tomorrow I'll go to transstudio bandung for my sist office outing, to help her take care her son. My sist pregnancy is getting BIG, so she cant running around chasing his son. That would be my job. We decided to go earlier in the morning at 5 am o___o man, I never socialize that early in the morning....

Anyway, I finally recover for the shock news last night and ready to talk about singingthumbelina updates again \('0')/ I always excited blogging about it o.O wonder why...

I've been busy this couple days cleaning pondok thumbelina, a new workshop spot for singingthumbelina project. Now it's done!:) but....... there's a problem. I dont know that dry season will come this fast:((((( *cry* I havent yet buy the air cooler for this place, since I thought dry season will come around april:( I guess I'll ask my Dad to buy one for me:D (hey~ my income is strictly for the 2nd production budget. Tiiiiiiiiight budget you know:|). The cheapest air cooler I saw last year was just around 300k idr. I hope he didn't mind buy me one. *tagging Dad* I CANT work in a place that doesnt have temperature below 28 celcius :'(

Sorry about the pic, I get bored with the usual edits and tried a new scheme:p Anyway, it still empty pun, I'll post the hectic scene later after my 2nd production begins:D

Mm... about the illustration project. I'm still listing the random thought that I'll draw. I'm 2 weeks late from schedule, since my blogger-Dad had a typhus last week:( *get (really) well soon, Dad~* I always know I'm a good multitasker, but a very moody worker. I'm able to not sleeping for 2 or 3 days in a row. But I also hibernate when I feel I need to hibernate. Work hard, hibernate hard:|(I dont need to play hard, my coping stres is simply hibernating:p)

Random: I just remember that I need to do a lil bit revision on my friend storybook project. *put it on schedule*

Anyway that's the updates. My friend who is a mother said that my decision to start up business now-while Im not marry yet, is simply right. At least I could focus doing it until it become more steady and busy with my other role in life. So yeah, I'm giving my best effort. Bismillah.

OKAY! Time to brush my teeth and go to sleep now:D thanks for reading my updates, and thanks always for the support:) Oyasumiy~<3

1 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Don't worry ! Papa just finished with credit account at BRI this month. May Allah always bless you and your family. Amin.....