Vintage Brown

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm must admit I'm maybe a mirror-genic, webcam-genic, but not always a digicam-genic:| but yet I'm so wanting to have self portrait album. The tricky thing is my mood boosts at night, and I hate flash photograph. So yeah, maybe you're familiar with this noisy photo.

I had this photo inspiration from............audrey hepburn makeup:p lol. I follow one inspirative photographer who is an artist and doing self portrait. I simply love her self portraits o__o and inspired to make mine again. I used to have quite alot self portraits during my 24-25, kinda missing it. Although this time I'll try to be more creative on the themes.

Huhu, I'm so missing my cellphone camera:( Although it wont improve the resolution, but at least it easier to handle. Anyway, o__o it wont be a regular project or such, I'm doing this only for the fun and for procrastination reason. LOLLL :D HUHUHU, need to go outside and be inspireeeeeed>< Maybe tomorrow I'll go to my old campus and get a grib to do the SRT project. I still have some time before singingthumbelina 2nd production and other magazine projects, so I need to switch february mood to march!!! *guling2* I still owe 8 toooopicccc for SRT.  WISH ME LUCK O.O

1 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Where there is a will, there is a way. Have a great success ahead !