Couple Updates

Sunday, April 8, 2012

So, yes, the updates:D

I havent blog for awhile, trying to force myself doing singingthumbelina random thoughts. Half way doing it, I also started doing 2nd production, and it's 70% done now, so I really need to decide the finishing design. It (as I imagined before) kinda hard to decided how the finishing design would be. It's the major point so I really pray it will be a succesful decision.

I dragged sewingbutterfly into my room btw. Lol, before I was so anti about having a workspace at my bedroom, since I have insomnia, so having workspace at my bedroom usually effect on my sleeping hours.  Couple weeks ago, when the sun was at the nearest point to the earth, I kinda had a clue how  2012 dry season will be like. And I could not work at Pondok Thumbelina without an air conditioning since the room is so hooot:((( So until I buy one, I'm gonna work from my room.

Hmm.. the kids are doing well and healthy alhamdulillah. I love the way they surround me while I sew:D I just hope I feed them enough, with good nutrition too:(

The last unsignificant updates is about my heart. It's been more than a year since I have little conversation with the someone. More than 2 year since we really had a longer conversation. It's gonna be 3 years (on 1st may) since I attracted to his witty-ness. So all this time I think time will heal, but it seems, 3 years is not yet. All this time I thought meeting new names would heal, but apparently 4 names was not enough.

These days I kinda miss him, but the fact it's been more than 2 years since our proper conversation, I dont know what I miss. Is he still the guy I fall in love? Nyaaa... Never thought that 2 months would take me to 3 years standing on the same spot. Ehemm that's the galau updates:p I hope u dont mind. Catarsyst. 

Anyway, any prayers will be appreciated:3 hopefully I stay healthy, I could run my own business successfully soon and also soon have my own kingdom+castle:D aamiin...

2 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Gambate ! Have a real great success ahead ! Amin...

colson said...

Wow, you've had a very productive month of March obviously.

Btw: Could you send some of the heat to us. Because we've got (too) cold and (too) damp Easter days :).