The Launching

Saturday, May 26, 2012


Post to be edited later :D I just need to upload the pics for polyvore now.

Done! I edited:)

So yesh, people this is the project I've been working on these months:)) 
now that I've launched it, I'm fully aware that I have to commit, keep it update and running.

I failed to launched it on 26 may 00.00 btw, due to the errors. But hey, it is still my birthday:p Well, I always see that a child is a gift for their parents. So, me, with my weakness and strength also see my birth as a gift for my parents:p So I 'birth' this clothing line. This is my gift. The gift that I want to dedicated to my parents:)  A gift who gifts back. LOL. What a grammar:)) So yes, bismillahirahmannirahim, hereby I launched SingingThumbelina at 26 May 2012 which I dedicated to my parents, especially my Dad, who patiently raise this stubborn daughter of his:p But insyaAllah this stubborn daughter, will make her father last name respected and loved by others. Yap, viva the utomos:D lol. I dedicated this brand to my family:) hopefully it will come big and steady soon.

I'll keep you updated about this and that after this. For now, lemme have some good night sleeeeeeep. LOL.

Happy Birthday to me btw, yeay! \(^0^)/



3 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Alhamdulillah... God have shown your way. Happy Birthday to you, my beloved daughter. Congratulations for your launching first fashion blog. Have a great, great, and again great success ahead !!!

colson said...

Double congratulations. Slightly belated I'm afraid but sincere. May your birthday have been as great as the "baby" is beautiful :).

And may I say I envy your father for having such a loving daughter :).

colson said...

Double congratulations. Slightly belated I'm afraid but sincere. May your birthday have been as great as the "baby" is beautiful :).

And may I say I envy your father for having such a loving daughter :).