Style Inspirations, again :D

Sunday, June 17, 2012

So this is the style that I edited with polyvore:) I named it Spotted Simplicity. The kind of of simplity that would make people spotted you. Hihihi. Yes true, less is better, but avoid "less+boring". It's 11-12, so be smart with simplicity ;) 

The second is Chic Geek. I personally really love this style, since I like to balance any girly clothes that I have, with sneakers =D Though some might say no, I found it so edgy and have some kind of strong character. This look is suitable for hunting photos outdoor:)





I have Illustrated Tote Bags Giveaways on my fan page:) 


14 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

They're nice and very interesting designs

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

They're nice and very interesting designs.

colson said...

I now really regret not being a girl :).

Giancarlo said...

Felice inizio settimana a Te...ciao

Ang Lam said...

Amazing picks!!

ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

Ivana Novelin said...

already followed your blog dear,mind to follow my blog? :)
your blog are so awesome ! <3

www.redstilletoes.blogspot.com

M said...

cool inspo!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

very interesting :D

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

Ditthania suryani said...

hi! :D
thank you for visiting and leaving your comments on my blog :)

don't forget to always check out my blog and give some comment in there ;)
your comment is so important to improve my blog :)

have a nice day!!
xoxo, ditth
http://ditthaniasuryanii.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Great inspirations! Love it! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Ruby and Rosa said...

wow, designed it by yourself?
awesome!

anyway, I have Giveaway event too in my blog!
MOST people said they are adorable, SO why don't you come and visit to see?
Don't forget too join :)
rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

Carmen Ri said...

Both are such cute looks!

Carmen Ri.

AuL Howler said...

nice combination :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

love the design and color!

love,
catherine
www.etinology.com