Fashion Style: Mustard Tone and My Girl

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Couple fashion styling inspiration that I did  earlier today.

The weather is abit tough and odd, I was only nap for 30 minutes and woke up boiled and exhausted. Ended up drinking 2 cup of tomato and apple juice for dinner.

I hope me, my family, my cats always be healthy despite the ups and downs weather.

Err.. I think I'm gonna sleep now and praying tomorrow will better. The weather. The mood. The strength. God, please them be better..

10 comments:

Sausan Hanifah said...

hello, it's my first time visiting your blog, and this blog really amazing! so many great pictures in here! <3

Btw, I follow your blog, please follow back my blog. I'm soooo glad if you follback my blog ;)

my blog : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Ladyulia said...

I really really love mustard tone :)
Cute mix and match :)

Noralia Ayu said...

thank for comment..
nice post dear

lets follow each other on bloglovin or google if you want :)


kisses
nora

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post, love it! :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Putri Uli Saktina Pasaribu said...

hello nice blog of you too...
let's following each other http://putriulisaktina.blogspot.com/
^_^

Putri Uli Saktina Pasaribu said...

Hello... nice blog of you too..
let's following each other
here is mine http://putriulisaktina.blogspot.com/
^_^

Erika said...

What beautiful color combinations! :)

Ayya McFire said...

I love mustard, just bought a mustard peplum top to wear to a 21st, but not sure what to wear it with!

Annisa mulia said...

What's your cats' names? :)

canvasofculture said...

love these! very creative blog you have here:)

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/