Happy Birthday, Dad:3 all the best wishes for youu

Thursday, July 5, 2012
Today is my Dad birthday:3 we had a lil bit surprise present for him. An instagram account and google play app~~~~ Lol. SeriouslyXD He said he wants to try couple android apps, but for now, he's busy get used to the touch screen sensitivity. Lol. You can do it Dad, gambaree xD
I also made an instagram acc now, @meilinautomo :3 now you'll have a glimpse about how I see the world (hopefully,x daily) XD nyahahaha~ you'll know what's taken out my memory card:)))
My Dad instagram is @utomosetyo do come visit :3 I took several photos of him candid. Just for those curious about who's the blogger man behind the monitor:p

3 comments:

colson said...

Well congratulations on your father's birthday and please pass on my best wishes :).

Meilina Utomo said...

I will:) Thank you, Sir

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Thanking for your wonderful gift, I begin working online using Instagram.

@colson : Dank je wel, Jerry !