Travel Packing Tips

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I made this last week, upload it on facebook/singing.thumbelina, but forgot to upload it here at blog :'(
I really need to get to used on updating blog, facebook, instagram, pinterest, at once :((

Well, it's kinda late to upload this for senior high school students' holiday, 
but I guess college student's holiday would still do?:D
Afterall, there'll be a Lebaran holiday on august :) Who know you might need this tips:)

Again, I made this on loose leaf size, so you can print it and use it on your agenda book;)

ENJOY <3 


I have Illustrated Tote Bags Giveaways on my fan page:) 


5 comments:

colson said...

Apparently a practicable advice.I wonder if something similar for men exists.

Does your schedule include the times of laundry? And is it, by the way, the result of own extensive travelling experience?

Wynne Prasetyo said...

this might help my packing problem. hahaha thanks! what plans do you have for lebaran holiday?



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

Meilina Utomo said...

@colson: Yes, they have to be laundry:)) I actually thought about that and give a gap between some, so the tops can be laundry. And yes, I guess this skill comes from my long japan-journeyXD --for now, I barely go out for that long:| I easily get homesick nowadays:p

@Wynne: Glad you like it:D Plan for lebaran holiday? Blog more, I hope. LOL.

Mustika Hayati said...

nice blog !
maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)

http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

Meilina Utomo said...

@mustika: done:)