SingingThumbelina Indonesian Heritage Collection:)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I made this for my japanese hostfamily's children:)

I decided it to call it SingingThumbelina Indonesian Heritage Collection:) 
Since I also want to make one from other culture etnic-fabric such as kain songket.


It's been 4 years since this picture was taken. I've graduated and left Japan for 2,5 years. 

Sometimes I just amazed how time flies so fast. 
Years went by, it feel like the memories were just a dream.
It made me scare, most of the time.

OMG, I just remembered that I have video flies that I havent yet make the short documentary clip:|
:) if you're interested, you can see my several short doc clip while I studied in Japan, on my youtube channel




2 comments:

colson said...

Wow. Quite a number a very nice videos! And I even saw you standing in front a a wall with a painted Dutch windmill and lots of tulips :),

Meilina Utomo said...

@Colson: :D you saw my youtube channel. Ihihihi, unfortunately that wasn't in Netherland.. I wished though:))