Yin and Yang Fashion Style Inspiration

Wednesday, September 12, 2012
This is how I look most of the rainy season time:) I super in love with black leather jacket. But here in Jakarta, we can only wear it on rainy season. Back in Japan, this is my autumn season look :D hehe.. Miss the weather there:(



Despite of my daily boyish looks, I also wear this feminine style once and awhile. Ehee, but I think most of the girl are same with me. We go extreme. Extremely boyish or extremely feminineXD it doesnt matter as long as we feel comfortable and happy with it, don't you think so? 
Don't let the fashion styles rule you. You rule your own fashion styles;)

you can find these items at SingingThumbelina facebook page btw:)

9 comments:

colson said...

Imagining my granddaughter fifteen years older ( she's 4 now :)), I think the Black and Bold leather jack would suit her very well (though I can't really see anyone feeling comfortable in it when the temperature is 32 degrees Celcius).

Btw: You've got an awesome facebook page :)!

Julian Tanoto said...

great post ! and you got a nice blog too :)
wanna follow each other? let me know if you like to, i'll follow back for sure ;)


Journal J

Calita Hin said...

ur blog's name is so cute! :)

http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

Joshua B. said...

You look stunning!

Want to follow each other? I love your blog!

Josh from www.TheModernDistrict.com - Lifestyle & Fashion

Nava said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

really love the mustache necklace! :D

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

allbrightness said...

thanks for visiting my blog. i like your jacket. would you like to follow each other? i'm following you now. :)

http://allbrightness.blogspot.com

Brenda evans said...

nice mix and match :)
thx 4 ur comment

BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

I love your post so much and i also love yin yang color!