Get Things Done! :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sooo yessss :D the new concept of SingingThumbelina Random Thoughts(SRT):) Well to tell you the truth, this is the first concept that I made... :| but then I got so hectic after launching, I switched the agenda thingy to just a newsletter thingy..... but then I became so inconsistent on updating them. So, weekly update is a must now. LOL. Well, not really, I'll upload the rest 3-4 week of  October within this week, so you can have a full October agenda this week :D Well that's the plan for me to get my butt on keep improving my illustration skill. A bundle of month agenda, early of the month:3 

Oh ya, you can print it best on B5, the average size of school/college binder agenda =D If you have smaller binder, you can adjust the size when print it out :) and oh, do share it to your friends yaa

this is the facebook link of this SRT if you want to share it via facebook, hehe =D

1 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Good job .... Congratulations !