Socially Tired

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sleeping.
Close your eyes.
Shut your mouth.
Stop your mind (well. not really).
Meet your requited love.
Anti social.
Forget
Live your alter ago.
Feel your own fear.
Honest state of people ever be.

Cats.
Soul friend.
Bed friend.
None judgmental.
Big rounded staring eyes.
They poke when we cry.
No need wall.
Blankets.
Joy.
Poo everwhere.

Tea.
Not coffee (this is gud)
Flavoured.
(at least) water!
wished Green tea.
But most indonesian greentea taste weird (for me).

xxx



There :D I just talked about myself :3 Another self-interpretation illustration that I made. It might not looks like everyone see; but I really love idling, gazing at the green scenery, and SLEEPING. I love the absence of time. The pause moments. The silence. The breeze. This might sounds weird for friends who know me in real life, they might found me quite talkative (and sing alot). I do talk a lot when I'm with friends. I don't like silence in times when there're not supposed to be silent. So I always the one who try to keep the conversation alive.

I myself can feel I'm quite having two coins side on my personality. Maybe the one who can see this side of me is my family. They're the only one who can see the "off" side of me. and my cats, of course :3

Btw, I'm become more comfortable with my illustration lately :3 I did some experiment that I ended up loving it. Btw, that floral motives that you see on the dress, is actually scanned from my favorite at-home dress :3 I also drew my 7 cats by their color and personalities :D even my 6 years nephew can recognize them well (there are 3 cats have similar color, as you can see). I really ended up loving this illustration. Gonna make it as opening pic on the top of the link list column :3



4 comments:

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ said...

cuuuuuuuute <3

fhenny said...

that's a lovely drawing!
xoxo
style frontier

Ruby and Rosa said...

wow!
with what you done that illustration?
adobe?

cheers!
Ruby and Rosa

Meilina Utomo said...

Thank you:)

I drew it with pencil and then edited it on adobe ;)