Illustrated Photo Editorial :)

Friday, November 9, 2012








I need to buy a better camera:( the camera I used in this photoshoot fell before, and it's focus skill became weird ever since. Well... pardon the model :p not trying to be narcistic, but I decided to make this photoshot spontanously, before the ready stock go to their store and reseller, and couldn't find someone who can model it asap that time, so there I was, model it for my SingingThumbelina :)) I become more shy nowadays, maybe if the photoshoot took 5 years ago, I act more cute and photogenic:p Oh,, age:|

So the theme is still the same: dollfie dolls. I added illustration on the background now. I did this before for a magazine, two years ago. I wonder why I didn't do this on the first photoshoot :| I completely forgot about it. If you interested to have the illustrated blouses I wear, please go to SingingThumbelina facebook and look for the blouse collection album, I also have illustrated dresses and totes:) coming up there's be envelop pouch, so do like the page if you want to stay updated =)

9 comments:

colson said...

Perfect model and imaginative sketches. And, since our brains are mysterious it made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NjAwkc0iQ :).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

A real good job. Congrats !

Meilina Utomo said...

@colson: Now that you showed it, I can imagine it as the background sound music indeed:3 *I love oldies songs

@Dad: arigatou Dad:3

amalia aira said...

i love your illustrated photos..!!
great blogs, sure will check the fb link :)

pwincess bebe said...

omg your blog is the cutest !!! i love your illustrations, super super cute. especially what you did on this post. major love!

Patricia Ayuso said...

amazing post!!! i follow you now ;)
i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Warna Warni said...

wah bagus...editnya pake software apa???

Meilina Utomo said...

^0^ minna arigatou, glad you like it:)

Gambarnya manual, editnya pake potoshop:)

Mrs.Lonely said...

Dear Meilina,
You have such a interesting post ^v^
Love it s much

Best Regards,
MRSL