Inspirations and Chips Dip

Saturday, November 3, 2012

 You can print these schedule (best on B5 size) and insert it on your binder agenda:) Enjoy and share it to your friend ya:) More on SingingThumbelina facebook page:)



Hoooaaaaa I'm sorry for upload these, late... T^T Suddenly I had a babysit week this past one week. My sister babysitter have short break so I had to take care my 8 months old nephew all day :s I couldnt manage to touch computer while babysitting and went bed earlier for the exhaustion~ :)) My full respect for full time (no maid/babysitter) Mom!

So these are the first 2 weeks November agenda. I'll upload the rest two, next week. I'm still thinking about the topics, so any suggestion/request is welcome!:3 Btw, I also did a spontaneous photoshoot last week, I nearly done the editing, hopefully I could upload it tomorrow. Yeay! :3

Errr... This blog is become monoton without the random story that I used to wrote:( well I do have random stories, but by the time I'm here (uploading updates) I'm too tired to recall the stories and lost for words:| I need to work out this random story/curhat skill back! :)) Well, honestly I'm still at the phase knowing which things I can share or better not :3 I used to write freely when I was younger, but now, I became more cautious, especially after I put my non-username name here :))) Well, nothing to do with image building--basicly I'm what you read (err wait, make it more... "keen" than what you read XD both positive and negative meaning), it's something to do with privacy and respect other, I guess. Ehee..

SO. I'll write random story later since now I'm so sleepy I couldn't even sit straight:)) Good night and enjoy the agenda~ :)
You can print these schedule (best on B5 size) and insert it on your binder agenda:) Enjoy and share it to your friend ya:) More on SingingThumbelina facebook page:)




2 comments:

colson said...

Take your rest, reload the batteries and in due time we'll read your great stories.

By the way there are not only fulltime maids, babysitters and Moms to take care of babies and toddlers. Here is a happy granddad who does the same job several days - till last June even five- a week :).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

You have really done a very good job on this post. It's useful for others too. Congrats !