Emma Watson (fashion illustration)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012



Fashion illustration practice that I made~~. Well, honestly, I'm still not cool about it, but I guess I must respect my progress. I know my drawing is still look more comical than illustrative, but I guess I need time to grow. After wandering around studied media and society at college, working on graphic art at advertising agency and magazine, I just came back recently to really draw as a professional, as an illustrator and plan to add myself definiton as a Graphic Artist. I found that word combines "illustrator" and "graphic designer". So yes, I'm planning to launch my web portfolio base on that definition. I already have web portfolio, but it's getting old, and doesn't really defined me as an illustrator, only focus on my graphic design and copywriting skills. So yes, that's my plan for next year, to introduce myself as an graphic artist:) I'm hoping I could launch the web on 1st Jan 2013, so.. tight schedule :/ 

That webportfolio tight schedule has made me pended the pouch collection launch for SingingThumbelina. I got the design done already, but I think I really need to get this thing done to welcome the 2013 :) just another my end year target =D

"I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is." - Emma Watson

If I may add, once we figure out what that is, we must be strategist and fight for it =) 
the risks might be all yours, but, hey the happiness is also yours to share:)

So gambarou:) ano kagayaku mirai e!

10 comments:

Yulia Rahmawati said...

aww,,, super beautiful picture. keep learning dear :D


Cheers
YULIA RAHMAWATI

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

It's really a very good job. Congrats !

Puput said...

keep up good work, this ilustration is great

http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

Shahidah Diah said...

This is such a cute post! Happy holidays and new year to you too lovely! Hope to see you around my blog some time again or we could follow each other ;)

x http://fayrareveries.blogspot.com

Rimma Izzaty Putri said...

wow great picture~
keep spirit drawing~

RimsMind

colson said...

I stand I awe; another great ambition!!

So much energy, so much creativity, so much innovation.

I'm sure you gonna turn the new 'project'' into success.

Prisilia Felicia said...

lovely illustration!! the hair is very Emma-Watson-ish \(^0^)/ good luck for the web portofolio!!<3

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

nice!!
http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

she's so inspiring!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Lynn Dylan said...

Oh, I really like it! And I love that quotation and what you added to it -- your thoughts. My desire this year is to push harder for what I really want to do.

xoxo
Lynn Dylan