New Year Resolution!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Print it (best on B5 size) and insert it on your binder agenda:) Enjoy and click share it to your friend ya:)


Wooohoooo happy holiday~~! What do you have in plans for holiday? I'm missing seeing end year holiday hanabi(fireworks) on the Beppu beach :/ we don't have a lot of hanabi celebration here:( well if there are, it would be soooo disorganized crowded I don't like:p So, I don't know yet what I'll be doing on new year eve. Most probably, sleeping:))))) 

:) Btw, I'm preparing my illustrator and digital art web portfolio that I plan to launch on the new year =D I did a lot of experiments and new things on my illustration, so there's a lot of  new things that I'll share this holiday, so stay tuned nee~~<3 p="p">

12 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

After working so hard and smart throughout the year, of course we need to break in a holiday to recover energy and inspiration.
Happy Holidays at the End of the Year 2012 !

Miss Sultana said...

super cute! i'll def try it out :)

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

Puput said...

hope you can reach your resolution next year.
want to follow each other?

http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

colson said...

Wish you a creative, successful and most of all, a happy New Year.

[I guess our New Year's Eve will be calm & cosy first and loud & splendid later on :)]

Mitha Komala said...

wow nice tips dear, thanks for sharing! ;D xx

Letters To Juliet

Anita said...

lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Anita said...

lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

Eka Patriargadani said...

hey there :)
great plan :)

just followed your blog , mind to follow me back ? :) thanks!

http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

Ruby and Rosa said...

wow you are awesome!
good luck with that :)

anyway, join my giveaway! :D
win a gift voucher for free ❤
and get all stuffs in indonesia in half price :)

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

lovely!

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Inggih Laras Ati said...

Hy..
creative idea shows how you are ready for welcoming 2013:)
Followed you.

Xoxo,Ila

dunia kecil indi said...

selamat tahun baru :) lucu banget itu sisipan agendanya. semoga semua cita2 di tahun 2013 tercapai ya, amen.. :)