Stay Positive with Chocolate Pie! :D

Saturday, December 8, 2012
You can print it (best on B5 size) and insert it on your agenda:) 
Enjoy and come to SingingThumbelina facebook to share it to your friend ya:)


Heyya. This 2nd of SRT December is about Strawberry Ice Cream Chocolate Pie:) I thought that holiday season is coming, some would have friends coming to their house, so this is it! a simpe recipe, a sweet treat for your beloved friends:) It's a non bake pie recipe, so it will be easier for us, busy girls, to make it:3 hehee. and of course you can change the ice cream topping with the flavor you prefer:3



Well for me, this is a never ending thrieving. Stay positive among the negativity we meet. Well, I'm not yet good at it, but I'm better than myself probably five years ago, but it sure need persistence and practice:3 So I do hope you keep on trying too :)

The last week SRT is about New Year Resolution, and I'm thinking about upload it when the "New Year" atsmosphere is arrived, so you can straight make your 2013 resolution:) Btw, if you have an request topic for SRT just let me know ok, I'll do my best :)

I'm sorry for not be able to blogwalk and the follow the requested tonight, weekend connection is -__- unbearable, at least at my place. I will do it later ya:)

You can go to SingingThumbelina facebook for more update works and illustrated fashion items that you can purchase :)

Happy weekend all ^^

13 comments:

Putri Uli Saktina Pasaribu said...

Love December so much ;)

please vist my new post

http://putriulisaktina.blogspot.com

Aiiness said...

nice blog u have! thanks for ur comment on my blog anyway :)) hihi
have a good day ~ !

www.aiiness.com

Claireta Teressa said...

nice!


feel free to check my new post :
claireteressa.blogspot.com

bibi said...

I love chocolate pie and thank you for your comment :)


www.rambutan18.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Thank you for the nice comment! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

Super cutee! Thanks for sharing :))

Prisilia Felicia said...

ahh so cute!!!! and the recipe looks really easy and yummy, gotta try it one day :D

fhenny said...

that is lovely!
stay positive!
xoxo
style frontier
join Picnic voucher GIVEAWAY

Natalia Gutiérrez said...

Thank you for sharing! Makes me hungry


www.graceintemporelle.com

AuL Howler said...

ouuwww

Harus dicoba ini resepnya!

*looks delicious*

womenshare said...

Cute
wmenshare.blogspot.com

.brigittamonique. said...

thx for the comment sweetheart :)
you really have a nice blog <3

check out my new post
brigittamonique.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

yummy, love chocolate with strawberries! <3

metallicpaws.blogspot.com