French Toast on Balcony

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Print it (best on B5 size) and insert it on your binder agenda:) 
Enjoy and go to SingingThumbelina facebook to share it to your friends ya:)


I did some changing with the weekly schedule theme, maybe I'll do it every 4 month :)
anyway I forgot to say on the previous post, the calendar I made is not a print out one as the way I planned but I changed it to PC wallpaper version so you can use it on your desktop wallpaper:)

How is your 2013 so far? I hope we're all going great. I'm waiting for some projects confirmation--uggh I don't like waiting:/ I do hope the project is going to run soon. Also I'm planning to enter a graphic art contest of one of the famous restaurant here, it's due on this month, so wish me luck! =D


9 comments:

khairunnisa said...

good luck! =)

sepatuholic said...

Good luck with the upcoming project! Happy new year....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

febrina utami putri said...

good luck to you and happy new year!

Milex said...

everything ♥

Puput said...

this agenda is cute.
wish you luck on the art contest

http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

colson said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure it's going to work out right anyway :).

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

waaaah super thankyou for your design!

fhenny said...

good luck and happy new year!
xoxo
style frontier

Shanka S. said...

this is utter cuteness! decided to hit follow!
goodluck for your project!
hit me up if you're free maybe? thankees!

xx shankapriyanka.blogspot.com