Hello 2013!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

あけましておめでとう(≧∇≦)/ happy new sun! (´∇`) welcoming sun on another lap of orbit, ehee, 頑張ろう太陽様。

So anyway, this is the screencapt of the new portfolio that I've been mentioning these couple days. I've managed to launch it this morning, 1-1-13 but then forgot to update here:3 well, I want to make this web as my first post in 2013, so here it is:)

meilinautomo.wix.com/mutomo

At first I thought the web will only be xx.wix.com, so I pretty dissapointed with the requirement to add mutomo at the back of wix.com.. I mean.. why cant just xx.wix.com:(? Well.. I hope I can change it to .com soon though (´∇`)..

I love the web interface, but not so fond with the mobile one. Unlike blogspot, we cant see the web interface on mobile:( so.. that also abit sad, since I really like the web interface (┯_┯)

So that's it (≧∇≦)/ I hope there are plenty interesting projects ahead as well I hope SingingThumbelina will be growing stronger and well known:)

You too, faitoo! 皆頑張ろう!

4 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Another good job. Congratulations, my dear !

Claireta Teressa said...

i love your doodle!

♥,
claireteressa.blogspot.com

fhenny said...

that's adorable
keep up the good work
happy new year!
xoxo
style frontier

colson said...

"plenty interesting projects ahead as well I hope SingingThumbelina will be growing stronger and well known"

- I join you in that wish and I'm sure you will achieve your goals.