Jump!

Thursday, February 28, 2013


WOOOHH MYYY... finally I could update my blog. LOL. Please pardon the hiatus I accidently took this last 1,5 month. Believe I didn't plan it. I thought that I could find time for doing SRT and update my blog as usual, but the thing is the project took my time (and my health) more than I imagined. Well, I know this is the risk of working with advertising agency, but while doing it, I'm a bit shock and depressed. LOL. I went home near midnite--with public transportation.And the office itself is pretty far from my home; the journey  took me 1/2-3/4 hour waiting for the rare bus to go straight to my place, and the ride took me around 1 hour. So it took me forever to get my comfy bed. My body got shocked with the work habit--it's harder than working on magazine, imho, and I got sick for 1 full week. LOL. I didn't have the strength to do simple drawing and editing on my off work day, just laying in my bed, tried to recharge myself. And trying to forgive myself for not being able to balance it all. 

As you might realized, I missed doing 1,5 month of SRT. That's the 2nd violation (beside the sickness I had) to my commitment:( so I feel abit guilty these days. I have new thing of SRT that running through my head, but can you believe that I haven't drawn for at least 1 month?? I kinda collect the pieces that I left before now and start over again. I wrote some blog post before, but because I was too tired, the post feel so gloomy, hihi, I then cancel it and wait for my condition to get better. I do hope my body and time management is better adjusting now. As I really want to start making offline shop. Well to tell you the truth, it's SingingThumbelina that make me strong getting through these harsh work time. The imagination of me having an offline cafe-distro shop is just what I need these days. 

Anyway, I recently listen to this song whenever I got tired--especially on my morning bus:) I kept thinking about share it to my blog. I think I'll share other songs that strengthen my walk later. If you need some boost spirit and you like to hear music, I recommended this one:D hehe

Okay, time to sleep now. Thank you for visiting me and give my lovely comments. I'll be doing the followingback soon! And please wish me the time and the health for doing SRT soon, and of course I'll update you more about SingingThumbelina ^0^. Let's start over again ne! See you~ Oyasumi~




There's only so much you can learn in one place
The more that you wait, the more time that you waste

I haven't got much time to waste, it's time to make my way...
I'm not afraid of what I'll face, but I'm afraid to stay...
I'm going down my own road and I can make it alone...
I'll work and I'll fight 'till I find a place of my own...

Are you ready to jump?
Get ready to jump,
Don't ever look back, oh baby.
Yes, I'm ready to jump,
Just take my hand.
Get ready to jump.

We learned our lesson from the start, my sisters and me...
The only thing you can depend on is your family...
Life's gonna drop you down like the limbs of a tree...
It sways and it swings and it bends until it makes you see...

Are you ready to jump?
Get ready to jump,
Don't ever look back, oh baby.
Yes, I'm ready to jump,
Just take my hand.
Get ready to,
Are you ready?

There's only so much you can learn in one place
The more that you wait, the more time that you waste

I'll work and I'll fight 'till I find a place of my own...
It sways, and it swings and it bends until you make it your own...

I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
I can make it alone...
(My sisters and me)

Are you ready to jump?
Get ready to jump,
Don't ever look back, oh baby.
Yes, I'm ready to jump,
Just take my hand.
Get ready to jump.

Are you ready to jump?
Get ready to jump,
Don't ever look back, oh baby.
Yes, I'm ready to jump,
Just take my hand.
Get ready to,
Are you ready?

8 comments:

Yuli Conversations said...

Thats really beautiful...
Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
Please let me know! I work from home so i follow back right away.
yuliconversations.blogspot.com

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Better late than never. By the way, you should really care your health first of all. 精神

Ruby and Rosa said...

okay, hope your job and your health is getting better :D

A N D Y S T Y L E said...

really pretty blog ;)

colson said...

Glad to read this posts :). I admire your entrepreneurship, your creativity and stamina. I really hope you'll soon find some time to tell more of your life's stories and accomplishments.

I'm looking forward to them :)

Chilly Chick said...

thank you for lovely comment on my blog :) would you like to follow each other? please let me know
http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

Andrea Gomez said...

Great blog!
I follow you now via GFC, bloglovin, facebook and twitter. Please check my blog out and follow me if you like it :)

xx,A

www.MadeWithFashion.com
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ekanandapna said...

i love your blog! :D

ekanandapna.blogspot.com