Birthday Post! :3

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy birthday to me! \(^0^)/ do send me good thoughts and wishes yaa :)

Well, the post has no relation with birthday theme though, I havent prepared any with birthday theme coz I didn't expect to post anything today. But here I am :p posting update.

I'd given up with schedule-theme of SRT :| maybe later on I would do it again, in more neat manner. But for now, allow me to make these kind of free layout. I know it can't be printed, unless you really like the topic and want to read it once in a while. But let it be. LOL. the schedule-layout kinda hold me to try different layout, so I thought I need to release my own boundaries that I make.

I wake up with kinda gloomy feeling. Bad thing about having goals per your birthday/age, is you must admit the failure itself on your birthday. I need to stop doing that :| Maybe I'll use the goals for new year resolution for now :))

Well, another one thing that might make me sad today is the macbook I want :(((((( there's a big chance I might have to look another one.. :( *by the way, I'm purchasing the second one--not the new one. I need to buy this and that, and don't want to give up that "this and that" just because I want to buy the brand new mac :)) Wish me to find another new target with good deal ya :) if anyone from you from Jakarta and thinking about to sell your mac and get a new one, please do let me know :D ihihihi... -.- it's not easy to find a good deal for mac here in Indonesia. Been looking to find second mac from my friends, but no one want to sell them yet :| Even after they had it for 5 years, they still in love with theirs. *envy *my laptop straight died on its fifth years. Well. I don't know. Maybe life wants me to spend more on buying the new one. LOL. Let's see how this going lah.

:) Anyway, hope you like the article above though. If you want to share it to your facebook, just go to SingingThumbelina facebook page and share it from there:)

Have a nice sunday and see you on the next post =)




6 comments:

colson said...

Happy, happy birthday Meilina! A great day and a great year ahead. I wish you all the happiness one can wish for, all the creativity a human being can hope for, all the stamina a woman needs and all the success you deserve.

PS: An Apple isn't the(only) way to E-paradise :).

Morgan Nascimento said...

Hello, congratulations on your blog!
If you can visit this blog:
http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
Thank you for your attention

Sakuranko said...

hAPPY bIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
mY BEST WISHES FOR YOU!
XOXO

Sweetie I want invite you!
Win a Pair of CircleLens in Sakuranko "Giveaway"

habiba pratiwi said...

kkk, maybe you have to bring the new one, it so difficult to find the second one. If im not mistake, mitha komala has a macbook, maybe she wanna sell it for you, hehe. Just follow her twitter @mithakomala.
Anyway joyeux annyversaire meilina, hope you can get what you want, and be better than before.
Nice to see you in my blog dear :)

habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AMIN....

Tiananda said...

Nice article about wardrobe-working space :D
I wish I have a big wardrobe hehehehe

Anyway, although it's very very late, happy birthday yaaaa ^^