Ria Miranda Illustration

Thursday, May 23, 2013


Yep. Ria Miranda. Hats off for this young woman, as she brings the new trendsetter style of hijab which is soft colors, flowery pattern, and delicate jersey fabric on 2011-ish. It has been booming (and copied) for awhile. I havent yet known her latest design style though. I haven't browsing about the new fashion trend of for the fashion-gurus for awhile now. (sigh)

So I'm still practising drawing woman with hijab, I pretty like this one :) I probably gonna tag her on twitter.

Btw, please bear with my inconsistency with SRT, I've no laptop to work at home now--I have to borrow it from my (working) sister--since my Dad's laptop also is in service:( 
Been looking laptop for awhile, and kinda found the one that I want to buy. At first I want to get one on my birthday on next sunday, but apadaya I'm still saving up... :| So, let's just hope I got it around 1-2weeks after my birthday:)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. See you on next post :)

9 comments:

fhenny said...

that's a lovely drawing! hope you get a laptop soon!



xoxo
style frontier

nourash said...

wah cantik sekali
i adorer she too

Jacquelyn said...

You have such a lovely blog dear! <3


XO J
OASAP Giveaway on my blog for FREE CLOTHES!

colson said...

Glad to read this new post :).

Hope you will have a splendid en cheerful birthday and that it will help to buy your next laptop :).

Sapphire Mulendema said...

this is lovely
www.studdedb.blogspot.com

Milex said...

dashing!

blackberryfashion said...

wow, amazing!!! :)

Yulia Rahmawati said...

super beautiful, you should tag her :)

Nunu el Fasa said...

I Love her design too :D