Serendipity

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

His name is Randy. 29 years old. Went the same junior high school with me. He is my friend’s husband best friend. I also know his sister in law, back when I was 13 years old, we were schoolmate.

But when I thought we could get closer by fate, the serendipity stopped. We seems can’t find each other. Either I’m the one who late, or he’s the one. I never saw him again since the day I knew his name by chance, no matter how hard I tried.  And it kinda make me sad. Looks like the serendipity stopped.

We never know what future will bring us. Looks like no matter how hard you've tried, there're bigger force that we cannot fight. I try to be grateful for present, coz we still don't know what the future brings.

PS: right now, I'm at office and haven't got the drawing mood, so I think I'll just share this lovely scene of the movie I like:') it also has the "commuter scene" btw, I just realized now. Watching this kinda brought up my mood. The future. Bittersweet. We never know it yet. So there're still hope.


8 comments:

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

aaah sad story :"") I've felt the same story like yours!

http://lisaandherworld.blogspot.com :D

colson said...

Chance and fate are the exciting and sometimes disturbing exceptions to daily routine. That includes meeting mrs or mr Right. But in this case fortunately we can help change and fate every now and then.

vina devina said...

i like your story blog

Yulia Rahmawati said...

love will find a way :D

BreezeyBee said...

Following you now!

hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
xoXo

AuL Howler said...

my... my...

:')

winda octavia said...

wow.. nice blog...!!
very great =)

visit my fashion blog sometimes ^^
xoxo

www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

officeprojects said...

Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
Join our Platform Part our Work.
Behandling av kviser
Restylane Sandnes
Brystløft Stavanger
Massasje Stavanger
Elixir Cosmeceuticals
Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
Behandling av rosacea
Kviser, arr Stavanger
Melasma
Pigmentflekker, sprengte blodkar Stavanger
Rynker
Massasje Stavanger

STAY BLESSINGS!
THANKS
JOHNS