Singingthunbelina collection 2014/15 ♡

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Is it me or because of twitter and instagram, blogger forgot to come back to blog xD? Gosh. technology and social media. wonder if I could master it--at least update all at the same time, with the same love and attention:s 

anyway, good to be home =D my dear neglected blog home... huhu. forgive me, roots x'D


so first thing to announce. I launched SingingThunbelina 2014/15 collection. Alhamdulillah. You can see the ST2014/15 collection, STquotes (illustration with quotes), STArticles, and other illustrations on SingingThumbelina facebook, and instagram @singingthumbelina. I'll add several varian items later, so wait for te fun:) wait for the free giveaway also~ both on and instagram! I was thinking about doing the giveaway as soon as I launched, but then I changed the timeline for a better approach. 


I'm also doing costumize/request illustration now. So people could send me their photo and I draw illustration based on that photo and draw it on totebag, bookcovers, mug, etc. So you can have an exclusive illustration items of.. You:) that would be the one and only:D



So yes that one you see is STArticle, (SRT before).  you can save it on your laptop and tab first, for a better reading. It'll go on monthly series so... it's gonna be collect-able:) and please do spread the love (the article) yaaaa, hihi. I'm working on the indonesian version and hoping that I could manage to make it published on teen magazines. A illustrator who writes, are also one of my passion. So wish me luck;) and oh, please bear the english:| I was doing my best x'D0

There are alot of thing happened these months, and I think I'll write it into several post per theme later on. Some of good, and some of grieve, some accident, some heart broken. It was almost felt devastating, but alhamdulillah, I've back to my feet now. Ready for another run:) 



Err. Now that I wrote that, I just realized how far Ive been from 'blog home':( this place used to be my only 'home' of my wild thoughts and imagination. Huhu. I'm trying to come home as often as I can with story and photo from another socmed. lol.

anyway, this is the update so far. Please support SingingThunbelina by thumbs up on facebook and follow us on instagram:) you can contact the girl behind the illustration (ehm.. me (o^-^)) by LINE and gmail.





Thank you for visiting my blog and your comments always be my biggest support :D thank you!


10 comments:

colson said...

You've been really busy recent months obviously. But I'm glad you're back in blogosphere now :).

Emi ♡ 恵美 said...

very cute :3



恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

Rima Tambunan said...

good job ;)

xx
rimatambunan.blogspot.com

Rima Tambunan said...

good job ;)

xx
rimatambunan.blogspot.com

AuL Howler said...

Welcome back!
Woooww congrats for everything, Singing thumbelina!

Keep it up!

Michael Macalos said...

yeay! so happy to read your latest post!. Had so much fun reading this article of yours sweetie! ♥

New style post on the blog sweetie!
http://michaelmacalos.com

Adinda S. said...

Nice! xx

BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Wynne Prasetyo said...

oh great! don't forget to pay attention to your health during all those hecticness

Wynne Prasetyo said...

oh great! don't forget to pay attention to your health during all those hecticness

Dwiex'z Someo said...

i like your bag, cute ang funny :)