Happy 2015 | Working SMART

Sunday, January 11, 2015
*
**
***
Happy new year people =D how was your 2014? Mine was like a flash light. I kinda abit shock it was over, it's like I just started it and it's over already. At some rate, at some age we'll go into that phase where life feels like it slipping away and you try to hold as long as possible.

For me, that's also the reason for human to try to live their fullest. To be more appreciate about time, about life, about people you love. One of way to be more grateful with the time, health, knowledge, and skill that we have is to grow well. At some point, just like an arrow leaving its arch, our life became our own responsibility. We're not that kid anymore. We have to continue to grow with our strength. To grow well, one of the thing we need is good goals.

Goals. I can't really remember if my parent has taught me this or I just came out by myself, but I have this habit of writing my goals in paper and stick them on my bedroom wall since I was a teen. I was a last child with bright sisters whose school was always the favorite one, so I remember I used to have goals, (at least) to follow their –school—steps. So yes. Later on, I remember when I aimed for scholarship to study in Japan, I covered almost all doors and walls at my home with my written goals, "100% Tuition Scholarship" "Toefl 600 up" etc. When I got back home in 2010 I remember I also have goals written on my closet door. It's about SingingThumbelina and how I want to grow her to be.

So yes. I don't underestimate the power of dreams and goals. I always have them all my life. But I must admit, lately, I don't stamp it on the walls like I used to do. I just write it on my journal book. But sometimes I forgot to re-read them again. Sometimes it slipped away from my mind. This writings remind myself I definitely need to write them out there again. Oh for those who want to write and stamp your goals on walls, you also have to check out about vision board. It's one of my favorite, since I love visual. Basicly it's a board with how you want your life become. The picture of your life goals. Anyway, maybe I'll post a peek of mine on the later post ;)

Anyway, I first heard about this SMART goals term from my Dad. Later on I thought this would be excellent topic for STArticle. I do hope you enjoy the topic.

Okay. I think I'm gonna make this post short for now =D I'll post another one about the vision board and SingingThumbelina's update on my next post :)
Enjoy and please do share it with your friends! :D
Love, Mey.      

21 comments:

surya maryeti said...

I also did same thing with you! I love to stick my dreams paper in front of the mirror, and when I look into the mirror I always remember my goals and make my spirit to start my days :D

Tegan Seymour said...

I'm all about making goals! and to do lists. I love checking things off as I do them. :)
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

AuL Howler said...

Happy new year!

Semoga di tahun 2015 kita bisa lebih baik ^^

Corinne said...

I love the Smartical ;)

It's a great way to get things done and set goals.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartee.com

Ninneta - MissPlum said...

Hai, salam kenal.
I always believe in power of dream. Put it everywhere. Katanya semakin sering lihat dan bicarakan mimpi kita, akan semakin semangat untuk mewujudkannya. Hihihhi..

Just followed you.
Lets be friends...

-Ninneta-
www.ninneta.com

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Really appreciate your great post <3

Elisa Zanetti said...

lovely post!
Nameless Fashion Blog

Sakuranko said...

My best wishes for you on this new year, my goals are very easy "Be succesful"
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Nicole Stars said...

Great blog!

What about follow4follow? Would be so happy if we would support each other!

xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

Larissa said...

I think dreams, goals and plans are important to keep on going and to be happy :)
Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog!
xx

angkisland said...

wow very nice...semoga terwujud yah mantap...

Larissa said...

Thanks a lot for your comment :)
Happy start in the week!

Adina FromMegwithLove said...

waw.. what a nice appearance/theme you have! keep going with the good work, hoon!

Larissa said...

Thank you again for your comment sweet one!
Have a great day!
xx

Elisabeth Natasha said...

Great post :)
flower or crepe?
Tasha
Xx

Adeline Yang said...

Thank you for sharing the SMART goals, I just saved it on my Desktop as a reminder because that's what it is! I am sure people have read this kind of motivational article or words at least once in their lives but we need reminders every other day. And I have to agree with you the power of dreams and goals are big, they drive us to be better than we were before! So thank you for sharing and thank you for your comment on my previous post :)

Adeline Yang

Endik Eko Saputro said...

kerenn kalau beli baju bola kesini aja ya , disini tempatnya jual baju bola dan handbag click www.enkosa.com

Kie I. said...

I love that you write your goals and stick them up, that is such a smart and motivational thing to do when you're looking to achieve something! Awesome post :)

InĂªs de Castro said...

I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

Fashion gets Fierce.
Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

Dewi Rieka said...

hehe dakuw juga hobii nulis my goal di kertas, semoga tercapai impiannya tahun ini yaa salam kenal :)

Obat Herbal Ispa said...

nice posting
http://obatherbalispatradisional33.wordpress.com/